Learn the art of configuring, deploying, managing and securing Windows 10 for your enterprise.
About This Book
- Enhance your enterprise administration skills to manage Windows 10 Redstone 3
- Get acquainted with configuring Azure Active Directory for enabling cloud-based services and Remote Server Admin Tools for managing Windows Server
- Provide enterprise-level security with ease using the built-in data loss prevention of Windows 10
Who This Book Is For
If you are a system administrator who has been given the responsibility of administering and managing Windows 10 Redstone 3, then this book is for you. If you have deployed and managed previous versions of Windows, it would be an added advantage.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the remote access capabilities
- Use third-party tools to deploy Windows 10
- Customize image and user Interface experience
- Implement assigned access rights
- Configure remote administration
- Manage Windows 10 security
- Work with Azure AD and Intune management
Microsoft's launch of Windows 10 is a step toward satisfying the enterprise administrator's needs for management and user experience customization. This book provides the enterprise administrator with the knowledge needed to fully utilize the advanced feature set of Windows 10 Enterprise.
This practical guide shows Windows 10 from an administrator's point of view. You'll focus on areas such as installation and configuration techniques based on your enterprise requirements, various deployment scenarios and management strategies, and