With this pocket-sized guidebook and a trusty Swiss Army Knife, you'll be ready to whittle wherever you go!
- 43 fun projects to whittle, from practical items like forks and letter openers to whimsical animals and toys
- Easy step-by-step instructions for all the traditional whittling favorites like spoons, forks, flowers, and the classic curly tail rooster
- Sage advice on how to choose wood, sharpen a blade, and safely control your knife
- Special hardcover Gift Edition is a handy 5.5 x 6.75 inches and makes a perfect gift for Scouts, campers, hikers, and rangers
- Author Chris Lubkemann is a world-famous whittler who knows how to provide concise, beginner-friendly instructions
In Victorinox Swiss Army(r) Knife Whittling Book, world-famous whittler Chris Lubkemann shows you how to carve 43 useful and whimsical objects using nothing more than a twig, a few minutes, and an Original Swiss Army Knife!
Chris offers beginner-friendly step-by-step instructions for all the traditional whittling favorites like spoons, forks, and flowers, plus some decidedly funny animals and the classic curly tail rooster. He also provides sage advice on how to choose wood, sharpen a blade, and safely control your knife.
Whether you're in front of a campfire or waiting for a bus, whittling is the creative way to unwind and have fun! Learn how to whittle all these fun projects:
- Knitting Needles
- Crochet Hook
- Whimmy Diddle
- Bow and Arrow
- Horse Pen
- Tic Tac Toe
- Napkin Rings
- ...and much more!
Published in collaboration with Victorinox(r) AG, makers of the Original Swiss Army(r) Knife.