Soul Conversations reveals how you can tap into your soul's wisdom, connect with the universe, and communicate with loved ones and guides in the spirit world. Drawing on the author's extensive training and experience, you'll learn how to develop intuition, cultivate your "soul senses," and create a personal spirituality that interweaves the invisible world with the everyday fabric of your life.
We are all connected--to each other and to an infinite intelligence that some call spirit, source, universe, or God. To come to the understanding that we are spiritual beings having a human experience, we must reacquaint ourselves with our very essence, or soul. This book invites you to embark on that magical journey and explore the eternity of the universe within each of us.
Written by spiritual medium Austyn Wells, Soul Conversations is the first guide to offer practical tools based in grief counseling, spirit communication, hypnotherapy and regression, indigenous medicine, and energy exercises to help you align your everyday thoughts and actions with your deepest wisdom for a soul-centered life. This book will help you:
- Explore the illusions and truths of self, and honor the oneness of dark and light
- Discover the "soul senses" and how they connect you to the universe and spirit world
- Explore soul-to-soul communication with loved ones, animals, and spirit guides
- Strengthen your connection to nature and with divine guidance
- Deepen your soul presence in self-care and relationships
- And much more!
With the meditations, activities, and experiments in this unique guide, you'll create a bridge to the invisible world and move toward living a more authentic, soul-fulfilling, spiritual life.