Winner of Best Book - Paleo Magazine General Health/Wellness Readers' Choice awards held at Paleo f(x) May 2016.
The Paleo Lifestyle Encyclopaedia
- Having Trouble Finding Answers to Your Paleo Questions?
- Do You Want to Lose Weight And Regain Health?
- Do You Want to Prevent And Reverse Disease?
- Could You or Someone You Know Benefit from a Healthier Lifestyle?
- Do You Want to Feel Better Than Ever, But Not Sure Where to Start?
The book consists of over 500 topics using jargon-free language and aims to dispel the misinformation that surrounds health and nutrition. The listings are set out in an easy-to-use A-Z format using a simple cross-referencing system linked to related topics. In this book you will learn:
- The foods to eat and avoid that allow you to enjoy better health.
- How to decipher acronyms such as HIIT, VLDL, RCT, BPA and AIP.
- Simple tips to improve sleep, reduce stress and regain vitality.
- How to better understand concepts such as blood tests, the role of inflammation and disease, hormones, and epigenetics.
- How to make sense of the other choices that contribute to wellbeing - such as the toxic chemicals you should avoid in your food, on your skin and in your home.
This is the perfect book for anyone thinking about trying a Paleo diet, for new Paleo users who need some extra information, or for those experienced with the Paleo lifestyle who just want a quick reference guide and some fine tuning.
Each entry not only answers a question but also keeps you motivated to stay on your journey to better health with practical tips, tricks and trivia. An appendix of research citations and resources are included too.
The sooner you get your copy, the sooner you can be on your way to better health.