Microsoft® Windows Vista™, Configuring
In This Book You Learn How To
- Prepare your computer for installation of Windows Vista
- Automate and troubleshoot your Windows Vista installation
- Configure and troubleshoot new Windows Vista features, including the Aero desktop interface, Parental Controls, User Account Control, Windows Defender, Internet Explorer 7, and Windows Firewall
- Configure and troubleshoot network connectivity, including IPv6 and remote access
- Work with media applications including Windows Media Center, Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Gallery, and Windows Movie Maker
- Improve your business productivity by using Windows Vista features such as Windows Mail, Windows Meeting Space, Windows Calendar, and Windows Fax and Scan
- Monitor and optimize system performance and reliability
- Make the most of your portable computer by using Windows Vista features such as the Windows Mobility Center, power options, the Tablet PC Input Panel, Handwriting Recognizer, and more
WRITTEN BY a LEADING EXPERT!
Don Poulton, MCSA, MCSE, A+, Network+, Security+, has been involved in consulting with small training providers as a technical writer, during which time he wrote training and exam preparation materials for Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. More recently, he has written or coauthored several certification volumes on Security+, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003, published by Que Publishing.
CD Features MeasureUp Practice Questions!
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Coverage of each 70-620 exam objective