Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Hong Kong is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ride the hair-raising tram to Victoria Peak, feast on seafood at Temple Street Night Market, or hike the delightful Hong Kong Trail; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Hong Kong Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, cinema, architecture, day trips, history, itineraries, culture, shopping, religion, art, music, theatre, literature
- Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 35 colour maps
- Covers Central, Wan Chai, Aberdeen, Kowloon, the Peak, Lamma Island, Lantau Island, Cheung Chau, Macau and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Hong Kong, our most comprehensive guide to Hong Kong, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Hong Kong? Check out
Pocket Hong Kong, a handy-sized guide
focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking to plan your perfect day? Check out Lonely Planet Make My Day: Hong Kong for a unique guide that allows you to create your own itineraries.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.