UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF ALGEBRA II with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
Algebra can be a daunting subject. That’s why our new
High School Unlocked series focuses on giving you a wide range of
key techniques to help you tackle subjects like Algebra II. If one
method doesn't "click" for you, you can use an alternative approach
to understand the concept or problem, instead of painfully trying
the same thing over and over without success. Trust us—unlocking
the secrets of algebra doesn't have to hurt!
With this book, you’ll discover the link between abstract concepts
and their real-world applications and build confidence as your
skills improve. Along the way, you’ll get plenty of practice, from
fully guided examples to independent end-of-chapter drills and
Everything You Need to Know About Algebra II.
• Complex concepts explained in clear, straightforward ways
• Walk-throughs of sample problems for all topics
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for
• Step-by-step examples of different ways to approach
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Drills and practice questions in every chapter
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding
• ACT- and SAT-like questions for hands-on experience with how
Algebra II may appear on major exams
High School Algebra II Unlocked covers:
• complex numbers and polynomials
• graphing and solving systems of equations
• radical and rational expressions and inequalities
• trigonometric equations
• logarithmic functions and operations
• statistical modeling
... and more!