Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Fodor's correspondents highlight the best of Florence and Tuscany,
including renowned Renaissance art, stunning churches, superb
wineries, and charming hill towns. Our local experts vet every
recommendation to ensure you make the most of your time, whether
it's your first trip or your fifth.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's
Choice designating our top picks
· A great itinerary to explore the top attractions and what’s off
the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on The Duomo, Santa Croce, and Piazza
· Major sights such as the Galleria degli Uffizi, the Leaning Tower
and San Gimignano
· Side Trips from Florence
· Coverage of Florence, Pisa, Lucca and Northwest Tuscany, Chianti,
Siena and Central Tuscany, Arezzo, Cortona and Eastern Tuscany,
Southern Tuscany, Umbria and the Marches
Planning to visit more of Italy? Check out Fodor's country-wide
travel guide to Italy.