The authoritative, must-have healthy-eating guide for pregnant women, from America’s most trusted OB/GYN and the mega-selling authors of Eat This, Not That!
Master These Fast and Easy Food Swaps—For Your Happiest,
Tired of worrying about what you should be eating for your baby—and
for you? Dr. Jennifer Ashton, chief women’s health correspondent
for ABC News, has delivered 1,500 happy, healthy babies, and now
she’s here to help yours. Eat This, Not That! When You’re
Expecting features trimester-by-trimester meal plans, detailed
restaurant-by-restaurant guides, and aisle-by-aisle supermarket
swaps—not to mention easy, delicious recipes that satisfy every
craving. Now you can order, cook, and enjoy meals with total
confidence, thanks to this authoritative, must-have healthy-eating
guide, from America’s most trusted OB/GYN with David Zinczenko,
co-founder of Eat This, Not That!
• The essential nutrients, and where to find them.
• What to order when you’re eating out.
• What to buy, aisle-by-aisle in the supermarket.
• How to cook delicious craving crushers and healthy meals.
• And how to stop worrying, live healthfully, and enjoy the next
amazing nine months.
Whatever you’re hungry for, wherever you happen to be, Dr. Ashton
delivers the answers:
Which foods are allowed?
Get the scoop on cheese, fish, diet soda, and more—including a
complete guide to brand names.
Which chemicals are harmful?
Find authoritative answers on artificial sweeteners, MSG, and
questionable pregnancy foods.
Which brands are best?
Arm yourself with simple and delicious guides to healthy pizza,
pasta, sandwiches, even burgers!
How do I handle cravings?
Discover 1,000s of food swaps for every desire—with hundreds of
quick, simple, and satisfying recipes.
PLUS! A complete morning sickness survival guide!
Turn to the insightful and authoritative menu plans in Eat This,
Not That! When You’re Expecting to help you:
• Give your child a head start with delicious brain-boosting
• Reduce your baby’s risk of allergies and asthma.
• Protect yourself and your child from obesity today—and long into
• Make delivery safer, easier and less painful!