The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Florence and Tuscany.
Visit Michelangelo's David at the Galleria dell'Accademia, marvel
at Siena's tiger-striped Duomo, or eat and drink your way around
the wine villages and estates of Chianti: everything you need to
know is clearly laid out within color-coded chapters. Discover the
best of Florence and Tuscany with this indispensable travel
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florence &
- Over 35 color maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of Florence,
help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Florence and Tuscany
designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floor plans show in detail the Leaning Tower of
Pisa, Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce, Siena's Duomo, and more
- Color photographs of Tuscany's rolling hills, medieval towns,
iconic architecture, scenic coastline, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Florence's city center
and Oltrarno, and north, south, east, and west Tuscany, including
Pisa, Livorno, Volterra, Lucca, Cortona, San Gimignano,
Monteriggioni, and Siena
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel
experience: learn about the region's art and architecture,
beautiful landscape, festivals, events, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat,
shop, and sightsee, plus useful phrases and travel, visa, and
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florence & Tuscany is a
detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from
your visit to Florence and Tuscany.
DK Eyewitness: Silver award winner in the Wanderlust Reader Travel
Awards for Guidebook Series 2018.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one." --The
Planning a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10
Florence & Tuscany.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides
show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips,
and tours to inform and enrich your journey. DK is the world's
leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully
designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.