Liberate Your Creativity with Acrylic Paints!
Acrylic Revolution is your essential, all-in-one guide for acrylic painting techniques and more. It features over 101 ways to break through the boundaries of conventional painting and re-define the creative potential of this all-purpose medium.
Every page provides insight on how to use acrylic paint in ways you never thought possible to create stunning visual effects and textures. Ten complete sections detail a range of empowering applications, including how to:
- Prepare and paint on virtually any surface
- Create textures of all kinds
- Work with transfers, collage, resists and mixed media
- Achieve innovative stenciling and line work
- Customize your paint to adjust thickness, transparency and drying time
- Simulate other mediums, such as oil, tempera or watercolor
- Create faux finishes, magical effects, sheens and more
To give you additional insight and inspiration, this book features a gallery of finished works by fellow painting revolutionaries that blend various acrylic techniques to create amazing effects. You'll also find practical advice that covers the basics and beyond—from selecting materials and cleaning your brushes to finishing and preserving your artwork. There's even a complete glossary of terms for fast and easy referencing.
Pick up a brush and start your own acrylic revolution today! Use the techniques in this book to free your creative spirit and create the paintings you've always dreamed of.