Explore the robust features of Bootstrap 4 to create exciting websites through this collection of excellent hands-on projects
About This Book
- Explore the inner workings of Bootstrap 4 by building different websites
- Customize your designs by working directly with Bootstrap’s SASS files
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Integrate Bootstrap into application frameworks such as Angular 2 (AngularJS), Ember, and React
- Reuse Bootstrap’s SASS mixins and set responsive breakpoints in your designs
- Customize Bootstrap’s SASS files and add your own in the process
- Manage multiple rows of products in a complex responsive grid
- Create a complete one-page scrolling website using Bootstrap’s components and plugins
Packed with trade secrets, this second edition is your one-stop solution to creating websites that will provide the best experience for your users. We cover six popular, real-world examples, where each project teaches you about the various functionalities of Bootstrap 4 and their implementation.
Style and approach
This book follows a project-based approach to creating different types of popular websites using Bootstrap. You’ll work through easy-to-follow, clear, and logical steps, with screenshots and tips provided along the way to help you get more from Bootstrap.